UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 13 Aeronautical Officer, Professor, Engineer and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 14 July 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 13 Aeronautical Officer, Professor, Engineer and Other Vacancies
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||13 Aeronautical Officer, Professor, Engineer and Other Posts|
|Qualification||B- Tech/ PG Degree/ Ph.D.|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test or Interview.|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 177500 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 50 Years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||01 July – 14 July 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Aeronautical Officer: 6 Posts
- Professor: 01 post
- Assistant Professor: 04 posts
- Assistant Professor of Neuro Psychology: 01 post
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor Cum-Deputy Director General (Technical): 01 post
Total Vacancy: 13
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 177500 PM
Age Limit : UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Maxm 50 Years
- Varies According to Posts
UPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Aeronautical Officer: Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering.
- Professor: Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology Master in Philosophy in Clinical Psychology
Doctorate Degree (Ph.D.) in Clinical Psychology.
- Check Notification For more details.
Selection Procedure – UPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – UPSC Recruitment 2022
- GEN/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25
SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD: Nil
Job Location : New Delhi
Important Dates : UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 July 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 July 2022
How to Apply – UPSC Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this UPSC Notification 2022 is Online. Read the UPSC Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSC Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.