UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for24 Scientific Officer, Assistant Mining Geologist & Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 24 Scientific Officer, Assistant Mining Geologist & Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)Vacancies
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||24 Assistant Mining Geologist & Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Posts|
|Qualification||B-Tech/ PG Degree|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test or Interview.|
|Salary||Rs. 47600 – 151100 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 30 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||8th – 30 June 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Scientific Officer: 1 Post
- Assistant Mining Geologist: 21 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 2 Posts
Total Vacancy: 24
Salary: Rs. 47600 – 151100 PM
Age Limit : UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Scientific Officer: Max 30 Years
- Assistant Mining Geologist: Max 30 Years
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Max 35 Years
- (Age Relaxation for SC/ST candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates).
UPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Scientific Officer: Master’s Degree in Physics or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Textile Technology or Degree in Rubber Technology or Degree in Plastic Technology or Degree in Polymer and Rubber Technology or Degree in Chemical Technology + One year of experience is required
- Assistant Mining Geologist: Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a Recognised University or Institution. Two years of experience is required.
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Degree in Civil Engineering + Two years of experience is required.
Selection Procedure – UPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – UPSC Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC/ Other State: Rs. 25
- SC / ST/ PWD / Female: Nil
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 08 June 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 June 2022
How to Apply – UPSC Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this UPSC Notification 2022 is Online. Read the UPSC Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSC Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.