TPSC Grade II Recruitment 2022: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has invited applications for 40 Tripura Civil Service and Tripura Police Service (Grade II) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for TPSC Grade II Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2022.
TPSC Grade II Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 40 Grade II Vacancies
|Organisation||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Post Name||40 Tripura Civil Service and Tripura Police Service (Grade II) Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam or Personality Test|
|Salary||Rs. 1,42,400 – 2,18,200 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Last Date||30th April 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TPSC Grade II Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Application Mode: Online
- Tripura Civil Service (Grade II) – 30 Posts
- Tripura Police Service (Grade II) – 10 Posts
Total Vacancy: 40
Salary: Rs. 1,42,400 – 2,18,200 /-
Age Limit : TPSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 21 – 40 Years
- SC / ST : 21 – 45 Years
TPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Degree from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Bengali/ English/ Kokborol language.
Selection Procedure – TPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam or Personality Test.
Application Fee – TPSC Grade II Recruitment 2022
- General: Rs. 400
- SC/ ST/ BPL Card Holders/ PWD: Rs. 350
Job Location : Tripura
Important Dates : TPSC Grade II Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 April 2022
How to Apply – TPSC Grade II Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this TPSC Grade II Notification 2022 is Online. Read the TPSC Grade II Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : TPSC Grade II Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.