TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications for 5529 Combined Civil Services Examination (Group 2) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before last date.
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 5529 Group 2 Vacancies
|Organisation||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||5529 Combined Civil Services Examination (Group 2) Posts|
|Qualification||Degree / PG Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 35400 – 112400 PM|
|Age Limit||18 – 32 Years|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||23rd Feb – 23 March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Combined Civil Services Examination (Group 2)
- Revenue Assistant in the Revenue Department in various Revenue Units
- Executive Officer, Grade-II in Town Panchayat Department Tirunelveli District
- Audit Assistant in the accounts branch of Highways Department
- Handloom Inspector in Handlooms and Textiles Department
- Supervisor / Junior Superintendent in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Marketing / Agricultural Business Department
- Senior Inspectors in Milk Production and Dairy Development Department
- Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in the Department of Registrar of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Inspector in Local Fund Audit Department
- Audit Inspector in the Audit Wing of Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department
- Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives in the Industries and Commerce Department
- Assistant Section Officer Cum- Programmer in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Assistant Section Officer in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Assistant Section Officer, Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer in the Finance Department in Secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer in Law Department in Secretariat
- Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II Special Assistant in the Vigilance and Anti – Corruption Department
- Sub Registrar, Grade-II
- Assistant Inspector of Labour in the Labour Department
- Probation Officer in the Prison Department
- Junior Employment Officer (Non- Differently Abled) in Employment and Training (Employment Wing) Department
- Probation Officer in the Social Defence Department
- Industrial Co-Operative Officer in the Industries and Commerce Department
- Personal Clerk in Secretariat
- Personal Clerk in TNPSC
- Steno-typist in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat
- Assistants in various government departments
- Accountant in Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Assistant in (Law Department) Secretariat
- Assistant in (Finance Department) Secretariat
- Assistant and Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly
Total Vacancy: 5529
Salary: Rs. 35400 – 112400 PM
Age Limit : TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 32 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 35 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 37 Years
TNPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate/ PG Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as an University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Check notification for educational qualification when detailed notification is updated.
Selection Procedure – TNPSC Notification 2022
- Group 2 (Interview Posts): Selection of candidates for vacancies released under Group 2 is done based on the preliminary exam, main written exam, and Interview/Personality Test.
- Group 2A (Non-Interview Posts): Selection of candidates for vacancies released under Group 2A is done based on marks obtained in them in the written exam only.
Application Fee – TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022
|For Preliminary Examination||Rs.125/-|
|For Main Written Examination||Rs.100/-|
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Important Dates : TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 23 February 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 23 March 2022
How to Apply – TNPSC Group 2 Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 is Online. Read the TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.