TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications for 626 Automobile Engineer, Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 03 May 2022.
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 626 Assistant Engineer Vacancies
|Organisation||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||626 Automobile Engineer, Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer and Other Posts|
|Qualification||B.E. / B. Tech / Degree / Post Diploma|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 37700 – 2,05,700 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 37 Years|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||4th April – 3rd May 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNPSC CESE Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Application Mode: Online
|Post Name||Service Name||No of Vacancies|
|Automobile Engineer in the Motor Vehicle Maintenance Department
(Post Code – 1788)
|Tamil Nadu General Service (Service Code No.035)||4|
|Junior Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1666)||Tamil Nadu Electrical Inspectorate Service (Service Code No.011||8|
|Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) (Post Code
|Tamil Nadu Highways Engineering Service (Service Code No.011)||66|
|Assistant Engineer (Highways Department) (Post Code – 1661)||Tamil Nadu Factory Service (Service Code No.011)||33|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Post Code 1664)||Tamil Nadu Factory Service
(Service Code No.011)
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Water Resources Department, PWD) (Post Code 1656)||Tamil Nadu Engineering Service (Service Code No.011)||1 c/f BC(G) (DAP) (HH)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (PWD) (Post Code 3656)||Tamil Nadu Engineering Service (Service Code No.011)||307+1 c/f BC(G) (DAP) (HH)|
|General Foreman (Post Code. 2026)||Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicles Maintenance Subordinate Service (Service Code No. 051)||7|
|Technical Assistant (Post Code – 2027)||Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicles Maintenance Subordinate Service (Service Code No. 051)||11|
|Assistant Engineer (Rural Development and Panchayat Raj
Department) (Post Code
|Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service Service Code No.011)||93|
Total Vacancy: 626
Salary: Rs. 37700 – 2,05,700 /-
Age Limit : TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Automobile Engineer : 37 Years
- Others : 32 Years
TNPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Automobile Engineer – Possess a degree in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering or be a holder of the Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or be a Licentiate in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. (AND) Must possess experience in the administration of an office and the management of workshops connected with the maintenance and upkeep of Motor Vehicles for a period of not less than 5 years.
- Junior Electrical – Must possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering. Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme for a period of one year.
- Assistant Engineer – Must possess degree, BE., B. Tech in relevant subjects. Must have passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch.
- Assistant Director – A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering or Industrial Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
- General Foreman and Technical Assistant – Must possess a degree in Mechanical Engineering. (or) Automobile Engineering (or) Automobile Technology (or) A Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or of any recognized Institution or Board with experience for a period of not less than 2 years in a supervisory capacity in the Automobile Workshop.
Selection Procedure – TNPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2022
- Registration Fee (For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017) : Rs. 150
- Examination Fee : Rs. 200
- SC/ ST/ MBC/ PWD/ Widow: No Fee
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Important Dates : TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 04 April 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 03 May 2022
How to Apply – TNPSC CESE Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this TNPSC CESE Notification 2022 is Online. Read the TNPSC CESE Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : TNPSC CESE Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.