TIFR Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2022: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) has invited applications for 10 Clerk Trainee Posts. Interested candidates can apply for TIFR Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 17 Feb 2022.
TIFR Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 10 Clerk Trainee Vacancies
|Organisation||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Post Name||10 Clerk Trainee Posts|
|Qualification||Graduation with Computer Knowledge|
|Salary||Rs. 15000 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 28 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Last Date||17th Feb 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TIFR Clerk Trainee Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Clerk Trainee
Total Vacancy: 10
Salary: Rs. 15000 PM
Application Fee – TIFR Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : TIFR Recruitment 2022
- Maxm 28 Years
TIFR Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and applications.
Selection Procedure – TIFR Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview.
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Important Dates : TIFR Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 Feb 2022
How to Apply – TIFR Clerk Trainee Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this TIFR Clerk Trainee Notification 2022 is Online. Read the TIFR Clerk Trainee Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : TIFR Clerk Trainee Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.