Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Supreme Court of India has invited applications for 25 Court Assistant (Jr Translator) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 14 May 2022.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 33 Assistant Accountant Vacancies
|Organisation||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Name||25 Court Assistant Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 44900 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 32 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||18 April – 14 May 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Supreme Court of India
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: 25 Court Assistant (Jr Translator)
Total Vacancy: 25
Salary: Rs. 44900 PM
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Discipline wise Details
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
Age Limit : Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 32 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 35 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 37 Years
Supreme Court of India Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Any Graduate with English and the respective vernacular language as subjects, with two years of experience in translation work from English to the respective vernacular language and vice-versa in government.
- Proficiency in computer operations and knowledge of relevant office packages like word processing in English and the respective vernacular languages is a must.
Selection Procedure – Supreme Court of India Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC : Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ PH : Rs. 250
Job Location : New Delhi
Important Dates : Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 April 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 May 2022
How to Apply – Supreme Court of India Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this Supreme Court of India Notification 2022 is Online. Read the Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Supreme Court of India Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.