NSIT Faculty Recruitment 2022: Netaji Subhas University of Technology (Formerly Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology) has invited applications for 152 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Posts.Interested candidates can apply for NSIT Faculty Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 25 April 2022.
NSIT Faculty Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 152 Assistant Professor Vacancies
|Organisation||Netaji Subhas University of Technology (Formerly Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology)|
|Post Name||152 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Posts|
|Qualification||B.E./ B.Tech./ B.S./ Bachelor Degree / M.E./ M.Tech./ M.S / Master Degree / M.Com / Ph.D.Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Document Verification or Interview|
|Salary||Rs.57700 – 2,18,200 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 55 Years|
|Last Date||16th March – 25th April 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NSIT Faculty Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Netaji Subhas University of Technology (Formerly Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Assistant Professor – 102 Posts
- Associate Professor – 38 Posts
- Professor – 12 Posts
Total Vacancy: 152
Salary: Rs.57700 – 2,18,200 /-
Age Limit : NSIT Recruitment 2022
- Assistant Professor : 35 Years
- Associate Professor : 50 Years
- Professor : 55 Years
NSIT Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Professor – B.E/ B.Tech/ B.S and M.E/ M.Tech./ M.S.or Integrated M.Tech.in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees or Ph.D.degree.
- Associate Professor – Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture AND M.Arch.or Master Degree in allied area, with 1st Class at either of the Bachelor’s or Master’s level.OR MBA/ M.COM/ ICWA AND Postgraduate diploma in entrepreneurship.OR Master’s degree in any discipline with specialization in Entrepreneurship/venture development.OR MBA-IEV.PHD Degree.
- Professor – Ph.D degree in relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch.AND Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching/ research / industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor.AND At least 6 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals and at least 2 successful Ph.D.guided as Supervisor/ Co- supervisor.OR At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals.
Selection Procedure – NSIT Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Document Verification or Interview.
Application Fee – NSIT Faculty Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.2000
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.1000
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates : NSIT Faculty Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 March 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 April 2022
How to Apply – NSIT Faculty Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this NSIT Faculty Notification 2022 is Online.Read the NSIT Faculty Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NSIT Faculty Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Links: NSIT Faculty Recruitment 2022
Join Telegram Group: Click Here
NSIT Official Website : Click Here
NSIT Faculty Jobs 2022 Notification : Click Here
NSIT Faculty Online Application Form for New Registration : Click Here
NSIT Faculty Online Application Form Login : Click Here
Latest Government Job Notification 2022
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|