NHPC Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2022: NHPC Limited has invited applications for 09 Apprenticeship Trainee (Electrician, Plumber & COPA) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NHPC Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 20 Feb 2022.
NHPC Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 09 Apprenticeship Trainee Vacancies
|Post Name||09 Apprenticeship Trainee (Electrician, Plumber & COPA) Posts|
|Qualification||10th +ITI Pass|
|Selection Procedure||Marks Secured in ITI|
|Salary||As Per Apprenticeship Act, 1961|
|Age Limit||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||20th Feb 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NHPC Apprenticeship Trainee Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: NHPC Limited
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Apprenticeship Trainee
Total Vacancy: 09
Salary: As Per Apprenticeship Act, 1961
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Discipline wise Details
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||05|
Age Limit : NHPC Recruitment 2022
- Not Specified
NHPC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 10th + ITI Passed (Result awaited candidates should not apply).
Selection Procedure – NHPC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Marks Secured in ITI.
Application Fee – NHPC Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : NHPC Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Feb 2022
How to Apply – NHPC Apprenticeship Trainee Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this NHPC Apprenticeship Trainee Notification 2022 is Online. Read the NHPC Apprenticeship Trainee Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NHPC Apprenticeship Trainee Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.