NBCC India Recruitment 2022: NBCC (India) Limited has invited applications for 09 Assistant Manager (Software Developer), Senior Project Executive (Information Technology) and Assistant Manager (Law) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NBCC India Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 04 March 2022.
NBCC India Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 09 Assistant Manager Vacancies
|Organisation||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Post Name||09 Assistant Manager (Software Developer), Senior Project Executive (Information Technology) and Assistant Manager (Law) Posts|
|Qualification||B-Tech / LLB Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 30 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||3rd Feb – 4th March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NBCC India Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: NBCC (India) Limited
Application Mode: Online
- Assistant Manager (Software Developer) – 04 Posts
- Senior Project Executive (Information Technology) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Law) – 03 Posts
Total Vacancy: 09
Salary: Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000 /-
Age Limit : NBCC Recruitment 2022
- General : Maxm 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 33 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 35 Years
NBCC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Manager (Software Developer) – Full time Degree in Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology or Master in Computer Application (MCA) from recognized
University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks.
- Senior Project Executive (Information Technology) – Full time Degree in Information Technology Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering from Government
recognized University/ Institute with 60 % aggregate marks. Desirable Qualification: Candidates having Master Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science will be preferred.
- Assistant Manager (Law) – Full time Bachelor degree in Law (LLB) with minimum 50% marks from Government
recognized Institute /University. OR 05 years integrated LLB degree with minimum 50% marks from Government recognized Institute/ University.
Selection Procedure – NBCC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – NBCC India Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : NBCC India Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 03 Feb 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 04 March 2022
How to Apply – NBCC India Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this NBCC India Notification 2022 is Online. Read the NBCC India Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NBCC India Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.