NAPS SBI Business Correspondent Recruitment 2022: NAPS SBI has invited applications for 102 Business Correspondent/ facilitator Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NAPS SBI Business Correspondent Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before last date.
NAPS SBI Business Correspondent Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 102 Business Correspondent Vacancies
|Organisation||NAPS State Bank (SBI)|
|Post Name||102 Business Correspondent/ facilitator Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 7,000 – 15,000 /-|
|Age Limit||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||As Soon As Possible|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NAPS SBI Business Correspondent Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Business Correspondent/ facilitator
Total Vacancy: 102
Salary: Rs. 7,000 – 15,000 /-
Age Limit : NAPS SBI Recruitment 2022
- Not Specified
NAPS SBI Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 12th pass in Commerce, Humanity and Science from a recognized Board.
Selection Procedure – NAPS SBI Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – NAPS SBI Business Correspondent Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Important Dates : NAPS SBI Business Correspondent Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: As Soon As Possible
How to Apply – NAPS SBI Business Correspondent Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this NAPS SBI Business Correspondent Notification 2022 is Online. Read the NAPS SBI Business Correspondent Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NAPS SBI Business Correspondent Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.