GPSSP Recruitment 2022: Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSP) has invited applications for 1796 Gram Sevak and Mukhiya Sevika Posts. Interested candidates can apply for GPSSP Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 15 April 2022.
GPSSP Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1796 Gram Sevak Vacancies
|Organisation||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSP)|
|Post Name||1796 Gram Sevak and Mukhiya Sevika Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma / Bachelor Degree / Master Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Document Verification|
|Salary||Rs. 19950 – 31340 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 38 Years|
|Last Date||30th March – 15th April 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
GPSSP Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSP)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Gram Sevak – 1571 Posts
- Mukhiya Sevika – 225 Posts
Total Vacancy: 1796
- Gram Sevak : Rs. 19950 PM
- Mukhiya Sevika : Rs. 31340 PM
Age Limit : GPSSP Gram Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Gram Sevak : 18 – 36
- Mukhiya Sevika : Maxm 38 Years
GPSSP Gram Sevak Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Gram Sevak – Bachelor of Rural Studies (except Bachelor of Rural Studies in Home Science)/ B.Sc.(Agriculture) / B.E. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture) degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the
UGC Act,1956 or Diploma in Agriculture or Horticulture or Agriculture Engineering or Agro-processing or Polytechnic Diploma in Agriculture Co-operation Banking and Marketing obtained from any of the Agriculture Universities incorporated or established by or under the Central Agriculture Universities Act or a State Agriculture Universities Act in India.
- Mukhiya Sevika – Bachelor degree or as the case may be a Masters degree in Home Science or Sociology or Child Development or Nutrition or Social Work obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. Basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967 or adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Selection Procedure – GPSSP Gram Sevak Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Document Verification.
GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Pattern 2022
There will be a negative marking of 0.33 marks for every wrong answer mark in the GPSSB Gram Sevak exam.
|Syllabus for Gram Sevak Post||Marks||Medium||Time Duration|
|General Awareness and Knowledge||20||Gujarati||60 minutes or 01 Hour|
|Gujarati Language and Grammer||15||Gujarati|
|English Language and Grammer||15||English|
|Posts & Qualification related questions||50||Gujarati|
GPSSB Mukhiya Sevika Exam Pattern 2022
There will be a negative marking of 0.33 marks for every wrong answer mark in the GPSSB Mukhiya Sevika.
|Syllabus for Mukhiya Sevika Post||Marks||Medium||Time Duration|
|General Awareness and Knowledge||35||Gujarati||90 minutes|
|Gujarati Language and Grammer||20||Gujarati|
|English Language and Grammer||20||English|
|Posts & Qualification related questions||75||Gujarati|
Application Fee – GPSSP Recruitment 2022
- General: Rs. 112
- SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PWD/ Ex-SM: No Fee
Job Location : Gujarat
Important Dates : GPSSP Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 March 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 April 2022
How to Apply – GPSSP Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this GPSSP Notification 2022 is Online. Read the GPSSP Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : GPSSP Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.