ECIL Recruitment 2022: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has invited applications for 19 Scientific Assistant and Junior Artisan Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 13 March 2022.
ECIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 19 Junior Artisan Vacancies
|Organisation||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Post Name||19 Scientific Assistant and Junior Artisan Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass / ITI / Diploma/ Graduate|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Trade Test or Document Verification|
|Salary||Rs. 19,324 – 21,270 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Job Location||Mysuru, Karnataka|
|Last Date||13th March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ECIL Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Scientific Assistant – 04 Posts
- Junior Artisan – 15 Posts
Total Vacancy: 19
- Scientific Assistant A on Contract : Rs. 21,270 /-
- Junior Artisan on Contract : Rs. 19,324 /-
Age Limit : ECIL Junior Artisan Recruitment 2022
- General : Maxm 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 38 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 40 Years
ECIL Junior Artisan Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Scientific Assistant-A on Contract – First Class B.Sc. degree with Chemistry & should have passed HSC / 12th / Intermediate with MPC / PCM background only. OR First class 3 yrs. diploma in Chemical course after SSC.
OR 2 years Diploma course after HSC/ 12th with First Class from government approved polytechnic institute in chemical discipline.
- Junior Artisan on Contract (Electrical Trade) – Should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trade of Electrical with Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in the field of Operations & Maintenance of sub-stations/ UPS/ Battery/ DG Sets. Preference shall be given to the candidates with more relevant experience.
- Junior Artisan on Contract (Chemical Plant Operator) – Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in HSC / 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. OR Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science / Mathematics along with Trade Certificate of not less than 2 years duration in Chemical Plant operation. OR Should have passed ITI (AOCP-Attendant Operator Chemical Plant) / NCTVT in Chemical plant operations.
Selection Procedure – ECIL Junior Artisan Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Trade Test or Document Verification.
Application Fee – ECIL Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Mysuru, Karnataka
Important Dates : ECIL Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 13 March 2022
How to Apply – ECIL Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this ECIL Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of ECIL Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : ECIL Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Project Office cum Transit Accommodation,
Bhabha Atomic Research Center, 8th Main Road, Defence Layout, In front of Regency Public school, Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru – 560097