ECHS Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022: The ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has invited applications for 78 Medical officer, Dental Officer, Gynecologists, Radiographer and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ECHS Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 05 March 2022.
ECHS Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 78 Paramedical Staff Vacancies
|Organisation||The ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)|
|Post Name||78 Medical officer, Dental Officer, Gynecologists, Radiographer and Other Posts|
|Qualification||8th Pass / Diploma / GNM /Graduate / PG|
|Salary||Rs. 16,800 – 1,00,000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 68 Years|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||5th March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ECHS Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: The ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)
Application Mode: Offline
- Medical Officers – 21 Posts
- Paramedical Staff – 33 Posts
- Non-Medical Staff – 24 Posts
Total Vacancy: 78
- Para Medical Staff : Rs. 28100 /-
- Medical Officer : Rs. 75000 – 1,00,000 /-
- Non-Para Medical Staff : Rs. 16800 – 75,000 /-
Age Limit : ECHS Recruitment 2022
- Maxm 68 Years
ECHS Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Medical Officer – MD/ MS in the speciality concerned.
- Medical Officer – MBBS.
- Dental Officer – BDS.
- Gynaecologist – MD/ MS in the speciality concerned/DNB.
- Radiographer – GNM Diploma/ Class 1 Radiographer Course Armed Forces.
- Lab Technician – B. Sc. Medical Lab Technician or 10+2 with Science & DMLT/ Class 1 Lab Technician Course (Armed Forces).
- Physiotherapist – Diploma/ Class-1 Physiotherapy Course Armed Forces.
- Pharmacist – B. Pharm or 10+2 with physics, chemistry and biology and diploma in pharma.
- Dental A/T/H – 10+2 with Physics + Chemistry & Biology & 2 years diploma in dental hygienist course (Armed Forces).
- Nursing Assistant – GNM Diploma/ Class-1 Nursing Assistant Course Armed Forces.
- Driver – 8th passed driver MT (Armed Forces Holding a Civil during a license LMV).
- Safaiwala – Literate.
- Clerk – Graduate/ Class 1 Clerical Trade (Armed Forces).
- DEO – Graduate/ Class 1 Clerical Trade (Armed Forces).
- Female Attendant – Literate.
- Chowkidar – 8th pass or equivalent.
- IT Networking – Diploma/ Certificate/ Equivalent in IT Networking, Computer Application.
- Peon – 8th pass or equivalent.
Selection Procedure – ECHS Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – ECHS Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Important Dates : ECHS Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 05 March 2022
How to Apply – ECHS Tamil Nadu Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this ECHS Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of ECHS Tamil Nadu Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : ECHS Tamil Nadu Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Stn HQ (ECHS), Fort Saint George, Chennai – 09|