Delhi University Recruitment 2022: Ram Lal Anand College (University of Delhi) has invited applications for 32 Junior Assistant, Assistant, Senior Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 24 Jan 2022.
Delhi University Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 32 Library Attendant Vacancies
|Organisation||Ram Lal Anand College (University of Delhi)|
|Post Name||32 Junior Assistant, Assistant, Senior Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant and Other Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / 12th Pass / Graduation / B.E. / B. Tech / Post Graduation|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 19900 – 1,77,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Last Date||24th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Delhi University Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Ram Lal Anand College (University of Delhi)
Application Mode: Online
- Laboratory Attendant – 05 Posts
- Library Attendant – 11 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 07 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology) – 01 Post
- Assistant – 05 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – 01 Post
- Administrative Officer – 01 Post
Total Vacancy: 32
Salary: Rs. 19900 – 1,77,500 /-
Age Limit : Delhi University Library Attendant Recruitment 2022
- General : Maxm 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 38 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 40 Years
Delhi University Library Attendant Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Laboratory Attendant – Should have 10th pass or equivalent examination with science subjects from recognised Board with experience.
- Senior Technical Assistant – B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications OR M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA, with 01 year experience in programming and Database management or Network administration in a research/ Educational institute or commercial/ service industry establishment of repute.
- Library Attendant – Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution. Certificate in Library Science/ Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- Junior Assistant – A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /University /Institution. Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology) – Should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with relevant Science Subject. OR Graduate with relevant subject.
- Assistant – A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.
- Senior Assistant – Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- Administrative Officer – Good academic record with Masters degree with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale.
Selection Procedure – Delhi University Library Attendant Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – Delhi University Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250
- PwBD & Women : No Fee
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates : Delhi University Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 Jan 2022
How to Apply – Delhi University Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this Delhi University Notification 2022 is Online. Read the Delhi University Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Delhi University Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.