CRIS Recruitment 2022: Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) has invited applications for 150 Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) and Assistant Data Analyst (ADA) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CRIS Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 24 May 2022.
CRIS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 150 Assistant Software Engineer Vacancies
|Organisation||Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)|
|Post Name||150 Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) and Assistant Data Analyst (ADA) Posts|
|Selection Procedure||GATE Score 2022|
|Salary||Rs. 44900 – 1,42,400 /-|
|Age Limit||Not Specified|
|Last Date||25th April – 24th May 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CRIS Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)
Application Mode: Online
- Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) – 144 Posts
- Assistant Data Analyst (ADA) – 06 Posts
Total Vacancy: 150
Salary: Rs. 44900 – 1,42,400 /-
Age Limit : CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Recruitment 2022
- 18 – 35 Years
CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- B-Tech/ M-Tech from recognised university.
Selection Procedure – CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Scores of GATE 2022.
Application Fee – CRIS Recruitment 2022
- Check Notification
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates : CRIS Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 April 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 May 2022
How to Apply – CRIS Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this CRIS Notification 2022 is Online. Read the CRIS Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : CRIS Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.