Cabinet Secretariat Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2022: Cabinet Secretariat has invited applications for 06 Trainee Pilot Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Cabinet Secretariat Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 29 April 2022.
Cabinet Secretariat Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 06 Trainee Pilot Vacancies
|Post Name||06 Trainee Pilot Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass with Commercial Pilot Licence or Helicopter Pilot Commercial Licence|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 1,77,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 30 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||29th April 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Cabinet Secretariat Trainee Pilot Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Cabinet Secretariat
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Trainee Pilot
Total Vacancy: 06
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 1,77,500 /-
Age Limit : Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022
- General : 20 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 20 – 33 Years
- SC / ST : 20 – 35 Years
Cabinet Secretariat Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 12th Pass with a valid Commercial Pilot Licence or Helicopter Pilot Commercial Licence from Director General Civil Aviation (DGCA).
Selection Procedure – Cabinet Secretariat Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Merit.
Application Fee – Cabinet Secretariat Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : Cabinet Secretariat Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 29 April 2022
How to Apply – Cabinet Secretariat Trainee Pilot Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this Cabinet Secretariat Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of Cabinet Secretariat Trainee Pilot Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Cabinet Secretariat Trainee Pilot Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Post Bag No. 3003, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi-110003|